St. Petersburg Real Estate Financing Attorney
If you are buying real estate, financing is likely one of your biggest concerns, especially if you are a first time buyer. Our experienced St. Petersburg real estate financing attorneys guide clients through real estate transactions, from exploring real estate financing options to closing the sale. Here is more information about real estate financing solutions that can help you save money, avoid risks, and enjoy the full use and value of your real estate investment.
Our Real Estate Financing Attorneys Explain the Types of Real Estate Financing
There are different types of real estate financing you can use to invest in property, whether you are buying a single family home, commercial building, condominium, or parcel of land. Most real estate buyers choose to finance their purchase with a cash down payment and a traditional conventional mortgage. Other real estate financing options include:
- Adjustable rate mortgage – low initial interest rate with payments typically increasing over time
- Balloon loan – repaid in equal monthly payments plus a “balloon” payment for the remaining balance
- Buy-down loan – buyer pays additional cash upfront in exchange for a lower interest rate
- FHA loan – the Federal Housing Administration insures the loan for a low down payment and favorable lending terms
- Non-conforming loan – unique loan products tailored to fit specific financial situations, such as bankruptcies or self-employed status
- Renovation financing – provides buyers with money to renovate, repair, or remodel a home with the purchase (often combined with a conventional mortgage or FHA loan)
In fact, these are just a few of the options you have for financing your real estate investment, and there are other factors to consider. For example, your mortgage will likely come through a financial institution such as a bank or credit union, but it could also come through the seller.
Choosing the Right Real Estate Financing for Your Investment
Our St. Petersburg real estate financing attorneys have extensive experience structuring, negotiating, and documenting secured and mortgaged-based real estate financing transactions. Depending on your objectives, we can help you explore short-term and long-term financing alternatives—with our expertise, you will not be limited to standard financing packages if they do not serve your needs.
Contact the Experienced St. Petersburg Real Estate Financing Attorneys Today
For more information about real estate financing, please contact the St. Petersburg real estate financing attorneys at Carnal & Mansfield, P.A. to schedule a consultation. Our experienced real estate financing attorneys help you obtain favorable real estate financing in almost any transaction, whether you are buying your first home, coming out of bankruptcy, or investing in a significant amount of property. We also insist in real estate title insurance law. Our goal is to protect your interests.